Friday, February 12, 2010

About my information i know that if i invest 8500.rs. i will get 21000 something. it is true or false tell me?

what is the main theme i want to know?About my information i know that if i invest 8500.rs. i will get 21000 something. it is true or false tell me?
yes.


after 12 years in post office.About my information i know that if i invest 8500.rs. i will get 21000 something. it is true or false tell me?
Your information is not clear. It should be specific.


You are investing 8,500 rupees now.


1.Where are you going to invest?


a, postal savings b, bank c, mutual funds d, insurance (ULIP plan).


If it is mutual fund or insurance,


2. How many years are you going to pay?


3. When is the maturity period? or when have you planned to withdraw?





So ,if you make it clear , it is easy for me to answer.





From your question, I assume that it should be MF or insurance.


Whether it is Mf or insurance, according to IRDA (for insurance) the returns quoted should not exceed 6% to 8%.





Don't go by the false projections or false promises of ( SOME of) the ADVISERS.( Many are Genuine).Whatever is said you think logically, because investing in MF and insurance results your involment with share market indirectly. So share market has got volatality. You may get good returns of 15% or your fund may be below the level of your premium. I.e you might have paid 8,500 and your fund may be 7,500 after 1 year. It is possible, either way. If you are in the plan without closing it for 5 years, you can expect 8%. according to IRDA.





Know all the features and then invest, because, it is your money. I can say anything, I can say that tomorrow itself your investment will triple.





But you should have your own judgement.





Thank you.
Hi. I'm a Wealth Manager in Inference Wealth Management Services Pvt Ltd. If you invest Rs.8500/- for 10 years at 9.5% pa then you will get Rs.21000 something. We are not sellers or agents i.e. we are pure advisers. If you have any confusion about any financial product or want to know which product is best suited for you then do contact is at info@inferencewms.com

No comments:

Post a Comment