Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: A frumpy wife deserves commitment too?

Lets face it...women and marriage don't mix too well. More often than not...marriage results in the women getting the frump on.





So if this unfortunate fate were to happen to your wife (if she's not a frumpilian already) does she still deserve commitment?





True or False: A frumpy wife deserves commitment too?
Tell me that I am NOT hearing a note of defeat in your voice hon...





When I first came on here, I admit that I was... how can I say this... Frumpy!!!! I hear your voice crying out in the wilderness that is YA....';FRUMPY IS BAD FOR MARRIEDS!'; Over and over.... with your encouragement and time reminding me that I needed to put the cookie down, push myself away from table and stand up! I am no longer FRUMPY!!!!! I am HOT!!!! A poster girl for your anti-frumpy message!!!!! So don't lose heart! We are listening oh great one...Don't abandon us... your loyal minions... to the frumpy masses... stay strong... keep the beacon of your message alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!








Oh My Goddess... I am so bored tonight... talk to me hon...True or False: A frumpy wife deserves commitment too?
Yes, she does. For instance, the process of creating children is most often a contributing cause of ';frumpification'; ';It takes two to tango'; remember? The most horrendous thing I can think of is for a woman to sacrifice her good looks for the sake of making children for the man she loves, only to find that he does not appreciate her sacrifice, and is willing to throw her away because she used herself up in pleasing him.





Obviously, my husband agrees with me that a frumpy wife deserves commitment. He will always be committed to me no matter what (because he has a beautiful heart).





Most men, once they have truly and deeply fallen in love, will care less about a bit of frumpy fat... Actually, take a look at middle aged men, and tell me that they don't get ';frump'; of their own. A happy (well fed) man, is likely to have an equally well-fed wife. He DOES get to have a say in what we eat... Unfortunately, even though I love vegetarian food and fruit and veges (which is what I lived off when I was single) my hubby is a fish and chips man. He (and the kids) don't appreciate lentil soup very much, so I have lost my girlish figure... but he gets the kind of food he likes. Thankfully, he has always appreciated my looks, even when I didn't. THAT is a man who DESERVES the undying love of a woman.
I wouldn't be talking too loudly here..looking at your avatar, you look like your the Frump King. So the real question here would have to be: Do you deserve commitment?





I am a woman and I mix very, very well with marriage. I am the furthest thing from frumpy and I plan on never becoming frumpy.


Kind of hard to be frumpy when you got it.


Some of us do and some don't and I would have to say rather loudly that you don't.
The question is, why does a wife become frumpy? Does hubby neglect to stoke the flame? Maybe you should ask, why do husbands become couch potatoes or impotent workaholics? Does he still deserve commitment? Yes, and you'd do well to realize that it takes three to make a marriage work, a man, a woman, and their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
You obviously hook up with the wrong women . But with your attitude they're probably the best you can get .. so for you I'd say accept the frumpiness . You'll never do better ...


Women get frumpy when they have nothing to look forward to but their husbands getting out of shape and not caring .
LOL





Fortunately frumpiosity has not set in with me yet (just turned 36).. but!!





What about men turning beerbellified? And becoming follically challenged? And the fact that they leave their socks and underwear lying all over the place from day-one?





When (if!) I become a frumpilian, he'll just have to deal. :p
Some frumps are just a tarnished penny in need of someone to give that much needed polishing by someone who knows just how to make them shine again. No woman should be denied commitment because she forgets her way. A real man knows this.
Do you think a frumpilian husband deserves commitment? I do. You do sound really shallow. Does a man quit caring about a woman when she looks less than bridal?
Yes she does. But when you quit calling her negative names and edify her then maybe things will change. If you treat e person well they tend to treat you well in return.
A great woman can take care of everything..including herself.





Frumpy can hit the door.
She deserves to be lashed...
true. just look in the mirror i am sure you think you deserve to be loved.
Yes. For better or for worse kinda implies being frumpified.
yes because i'm sure you're no fabio either.
Hmm....let's see. Why would a woman get frumpy after marriage? Maybe it's the laundry, cooking, bearing children, picking up your dirty underwear and making sure everyone else is happy and taken care of before she thinks of herself. I've been married 16 years, have three kids, a job, keep a clean house and cook dinners my husband raves about. I am nowhere near a frumpilian (as you so eloquently put it) and this just shows how chauvinistic some men can be - meaning you. Honestly, I would like to take this question and shove it up your back end. I bet you're a real ladies man.

No comments:

Post a Comment