Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: Distance is as easy as it is hard (revised)?

I just recenly moves to college. I come from a ig family. Los of brothers and sister, and me and my friends are really close. I miss them all the time, and yet, it isn't as hard as I thought it would be to be away from them. I thought I would die from not being near them. From not being able to play with my baby sister or argue with my little brother. But I haven't, and I find myself having fun, and loving this new life. As far as my frinds go the emotional distance is harder than the physical. For four years we were apart of each others everyday and now we aren't, and I love them, I do, but I find myself missing them less and less. I find myself thinking about the future more and less about the past. More abou the people I am going to meet and less about the ones I have already met.True or False: Distance is as easy as it is hard (revised)?
congratulations! you're growing up! Seriously...it's not a bad thing to not miss your old friends as much as you thought you originally would have. It is more likely the friends that you make in college and after college will be your friends forever than those you had in high school. As for not missing your family...one word...freedom! You can finally do what you want when you want and find out who you really are! Have fun with your college days...it's after college that life really sucks and you miss your family and friends!! Good luck!True or False: Distance is as easy as it is hard (revised)?
Yes it is as easy as it is hard it all depends on us as to how we take to changes in our lives.Good for you that you found a way to keep yourself busy ! Lots of young people find this change hard to accept ... it seems in a few days you have done a lot of growing up! Keep going dear and achieve all that you set out for.
You have a very healthy attitude and will have a bright future. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment