Friday, February 12, 2010

Do you think this is true or false about wives,their husbands and sex?

I read a lot of here where a lot of women will do anything and everything in the bedroom like an*l and 3-somes to keep her husband happy...Does anybody think that these women are sometimes uncomfortable with certain things that he wants to do in bed but she does it cause she is afraid he will lose interest and cheat..Do you think this is true or false about wives,their husbands and sex?
I think if a woman is that spineless then the man is going to cheat anyway because he won't respect her.





I don't think that a woman trying new things in the bedroom is bad, but if she is being hurt physically or emotionally she should stop doing that activity.Do you think this is true or false about wives,their husbands and sex?
I think you are right. The women aren't secure and while they might say and do things to keep their husbands, they think sex is what's keeping them together with their husbands. If they don't have more the marriage won't last anyway. They have degraded their value as a woman and wife in the eyes of their husband. They may ';say'; they don't mind, but they are codependant and do what it takes to make others accept them even if they have to sell themselves out.
My wife does not do anything that makes her uncomfortable or doesn't like to do, which isn't really the best situation... but I respect her decisions.





The only thing I would have women consider is that it's ok to like to please your husband - I try to do my best to make my wife happy, (sexually or otherwise,) and I think it is somewhat unloving not to want to do that. (Why don't you want to make your husband happy - is there something else doing on?)
To be honest with you women %26amp; men these days are more curious,greedy,%26amp; also so naive to do those such things becuz a real man like myself don't share my goodies with anybody,nor do I partake in any of that mess but just foreplay %26amp; what ever me %26amp; that person can do on a one on one basis.I mean oral sex,anal sex,role playing,%26amp; so forth can keep that person in the bedroom.If I had to chose between new sex with sumone %26amp; old sex with sumone I would chose the new btu then again if the old sex knows what I like %26amp; how to do it right then I ain't flippin nothing but that.People these days are to lazy to turn old dik %26amp; pussi to new ones %26amp; that's what they are forgetting recylcing tha sex act.Point Blank!!!
It Is very true some women have, such low self esteem about themselves. That they will do, whatever to try and keep him. And you hear all the time women saying, I really didn't want to do it or I was afraid. And some men will do it too. Accept whatever the other partner, wants to do just to try and hold on to them. And nine times out of ten they will lose them anyway.
Yes I think some women do it for that reason but, why would you want to stay with a man you can驶t trust. My wife does all kinds of things but, it驶s things she wanted to try or asked if I wanted to try them because she heard some men liked it. Some of it she liked and we still do it, other things she hated so we don驶t do those.





Each woman is different. If you don驶t like it, have a little respect for yourself and say no
That doesn't apply for all couples. I personally would at least try something once and if I'm uncomfortable with it, I would tell my partner. There's no point in all of it if both partners are not enjoying themselves. I don't like the thought of being forced to perform an act just because I'm afraid he will go elsewhere for it.
I am sure there are woman who will lower their standards and do whatever their husbands ask....THINKING it will keep him from cheating on her...





I personally will not do an*l because I have tried and it hurts like hell...so I will not resort to pain in order to please my husband...and he wouldn't expect me to....I also would never have a 3some....I am selfish and don't want to share.....
That might be the case but no one should do anything they're uncomfortable with. I wouldn't change my standards in order to keep a man, even if he was my husband. If my husband cheats, it's because he's a cheater, not because I won't do a 3-some or have an*l.
I think that a couple should do what comes lovingly. NOT be forced or goaded into a sexual act. Certainly 3 some should never occur in a healthy marriage. Marriage is two people in love and committed to each OTHER. If he cheats he is at fault, nothing the women has done.
To a certain degree yes, but these women who truly don't want to do these things and end up doing it have low or no self esteem. But, I don't think their husbands should be forcing this on their wives.
I try to keep him happy but that does not mean he will get everything he asks for if I am not comfortable with it. Thankfully hubby isn't into 3-somes or anything of that sort.
No, I do these things with my husband because we both enjoy them. I could not put out at all and my man would not cheat. He and his hand would just get reacquainted.
its false....if a woman does a specific thing with her partner then she wanted to do it...


you cant stop a person from cheating...if they want to do it they will try...nothing u do can change that....
I am only willing to do whatever I am comfortable with,
Absolutely YES
Maybe for some women, yes, and maybe for some men too. But not for me.
I haven't read anything like that on here.
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment