Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false,are you a San Diego Chargers fan?

True! CHARGER Fanatic!!





GO CHARGERS!True or false,are you a San Diego Chargers fan?
TrueTrue or false,are you a San Diego Chargers fan?
Nothing could be further from the truth
False. Even though they sucked this year, I am loyal to my Denver Broncos.
False! Chargers are........LAME!!! FACE
False.
False...lol :)
That is not a true or false question.


If you are trying to say True or False: You are a Chargers fan then my answer is false.
Nah...Dolphins fan...u guys have me in your corner this wekend though...nice job against indy...I was getting sick of hearing about how great tony dungy is...
HHuumm lets see! Been jumped for my jersey! Stomped out raider fans my whole life! Born in raised in San Diego Ca. I dont know I guess, I am yea I think so! 19 years of loyalty even when they were 1-15 with leaf I still didn't let anyone say that my team sucked!hahahah I dont know whatever
I am this week.
Is this a trick question?
yes i hope they win against the pats
When you say true or false you don't ask a question you make a statement then ask true or false....the answers for this question would be yes or no....so in response to your question my answer is YES this weekend I am....I'm for anybody that plays the Pats......
true





win or lose i'll support them
100% True 4 Life





GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!
True but only for this week.
False
I'm more of a, ';WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THOSE DAMN PATRIOTS?!'; fan.
TRUE n i can hear der lighting BOLTZ in arizona!
I would be a traitor to the San Diego community if I said anything other than, ';Go Chargers!';
I will not cheer for the chargers because of two players Philip ';I'm an immature whiner'; Rivers and Shaun '; I'm lights out cause I cheat and knock out QB's from their blind side'; Merriman.
false.. but i'll be rooting for them against the pats..
FALSE
huh
True...Let's go SUPERCHARGERS!!!!
True. Not primarily - my first love is the Chicago Bears. But of the teams remaining, they're my favorite by far. I think ideally, though, I'd like to see Brett Favre beat the Pats in the Super Bowl, then retire. That way everybody's happy - the Pats outdo the 1972 Dolphins, so they shut up; Norv Turner, who can't hold a candle to Marty Schottenheimer as a coach and motivator, doesn't one-up Marty; the Pats' season still becomes a colossal disappointment; and Favre gets himself a second Championship, and hopefully rides off into the sunset.
true
false... not into football..
Use to be. The losing streak got to me! I am a native so I choose to ignore them for now...
TRUE...Since the 70's...

No comments:

Post a Comment