Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false:The toughest people you've met are also the nicest people you've met?

Hi There,





I can really relate to your question. My husband is without a doubt the toughest man I have ever known. I grew up in a large family full of boys and have been predominately around men all my life but my husband is the toughest man i've ever known. Every morning without fail he makes me a coffee greeted by a kiss. He never lets me go without anything and protects me like an angel. He is a real person and never gets around like a tough guy. he is an absolute tower of strength, body , heart and soul. Yes he is the toughest person I know and the nicest.True or false:The toughest people you've met are also the nicest people you've met?
True .


Real tough guys react only to aggression , they are confident in their physical ability and so do not need to appear aggressive .





The idiots mentioned in other answers are not tough people , they are trouble makers when a trouble maker tries to provoke a weaker person (as is usually the case) the tough guy will walk over and knock him down . Real tough guys don't talk or act tough , they just are tough .True or false:The toughest people you've met are also the nicest people you've met?
No, the nicest people I have met are truly aware of their purpose here today on earth which is to be loving and kind and compassionate. And, to be of maximum service to God and others. Romans 8:29 is our purpose.
It's actually true. I have met some people who think they are tough, aren't, and act like complete fann!es. The tough ones are generally nicer because it is like they are fighting for the underdog in a sense.
I've met a couple of people like that. They put on a tough imagine to cover up the fact that they're truly soft. I guess it's a defense mechanism.
no... people who act tough are not nice people. either emotionally retarded and detached, or too testosterone macho image conscious.
True. The tough people know they're tough and are seen that way so they don't have to prove it to others by being rude or stupid behaviour.
about 50 50





Some people are softies some are hard cases





Never judge a person by how they look only by how they act
Yes.They are toughest because they are 100% true to their views.They became nice when we see their sincerity to us.
No; their usually idiots.
Neither. Some tough people I know are really great people, but some are just twats.
In some cases, yeah.
in my experience, false
True
most of time yes... but there are still some idiots.. ^

No comments:

Post a Comment