Friday, February 12, 2010

鈽?Poll : True Or False > High School Was / Is The Best Days Of Your Life !?

Some of the best days鈽?Poll : True Or False %26gt; High School Was / Is The Best Days Of Your Life !?
hell no鈽?Poll : True Or False %26gt; High School Was / Is The Best Days Of Your Life !?
FALSE i hated high school
False.





For those youngsters out there (and from the answers and questions I am guessing 80% are under 23), it may seem that high school is good or bad. But I want to point out that you have your entire life ahead of you, there is plenty of time to find other endeavours that you think are good or bad.





At 20, high school's five years represent 25% of your entire life.





At 50, high school's five years only represent 10%.





There is a whole world out there.





Don't waste your years.
hell no thats the year where they hung me on the pole and painted me with stripes and stars
tralse. its sometimes good, sometimes bad
hell no so lame
High school might be when you are in it, but believe me it only gets better.
OH THE DRAMA.





a. Stab me with a pitchfork


b. Gag me with a spoon


c. Bathe me with a toaster


d. Shoot me in the foot


e. All of the above








....(e)
I dunno. Ask me in seventy years.
FALSE.


i'm still in high school and i hate it!
True.. but i didnt know it until it was too late...
college was..
Nope. Im in it now and it sucks,
it is..only after 20 years..
False
False.
False, it wasn't horrible, but far from the best
FALSE.
Who ever said that was on crack.. some really good crack.
i'm in high school and it is not the best years of my life!


my mom is so crazy i cant go outside by myself.


if i consider this the best days of my life than i have some serious issues!
false
Better than middle school. I was an idiot when i was in middle school. It's not the best years. It's in between being a kid and an adult.
False big time


but high school never ends
Fifth grade was the best three years of my life.
idk about best days but pretty damn good ones.
That's a big, fat FALSE.
True, freshmannnnnnnnn, freshmannnnnnnnnnn.
False, I consider Spring of 2006 to the Summer of 2008 to be the best days of my life and I'm in my late 20s
false

No comments:

Post a Comment