Friday, February 12, 2010

Anime English Dubbed Version of Naruto is good. True or False?

A.) True.


B.) False.Anime English Dubbed Version of Naruto is good. True or False?
Hard to tell it is true or false. It depends on the storyline.





The latest Dubbed naruto is episode 197:


http://narutoverse.blogspot.com/2008/09/鈥?/a>





The latest Subbed naruto is shippuden 75:


http://narutoverse.blogspot.com/2008/09/鈥?/a>Anime English Dubbed Version of Naruto is good. True or False?
B) False


At first I thought it was really good, but I hadn't seen many dubbed anime at that time. Now I think it is merely okay. The voice for Naruto is very annoying and there are some others that could have been better. Despite that, I think some were done very well. Jiraiya, Shikamaru, and Ino's I think matched up pretty well with the character.


Remember this is just my opinion. You can think whatever you want about the dubbed version of Naruto.
That's an Opinion question. It depends on the person to answer.


Although they don't edit any of the scenes out, so basically you not missing anything, the translation may be a bit off. Also the voice may be bit more annoying to most. Watch both to see which one you like most.
True. Without the dub we wouldn't have the phrases ';believe it'; or ';ninja info cards';. It's done decently and the voice actors are adequate. When they do something not bad result is usually funny enough for me to look past it.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbjXmBmHA鈥?/a>
True, People, Don;t talk down on the Dubbed Version just because you don't like it. Although the japanese voices sound a lot smoother to me.
B) False, they need to get a better voice for Naruto, though I don't mind Naruto's voice, otherwise, it would be True. Though I honestly could care less.
FAAAAAALSE

No comments:

Post a Comment