Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false, once a cheater always a cheater?

And why?True or false, once a cheater always a cheater?
it does in fact speak volumes about your character, but i also believe that people can change. i have changed so much over the course of my life that i would be a fool to answer this any other way. people mature and learn from their mistakes. i am sure it is true in the case of some, but i wouldnt say that is the case for all.True or false, once a cheater always a cheater?
Actually I think it depends on how the situation is handled the first time.


If a girl (or guy) continuously forgives someone for their mistakes (even though they make the same one over and over again), then I think that person would be likely to cheat more than once.





If a you forgive someone too quickly and say something like ';it's ok';, then I think they will cheat again.





If they don't really care about you in the first place, then I think they will continue to cheat.





It depends on the strength of the relationship too:


Some people realize the error of their ways, and see the hurt that they caused. That alone can make them never cheat again. I also think that with the proper communication, any problem could be solved. People often cheat, because they are missing something, but instead of voicing it, they find it somewhere else.





I guess it depends on a number of factors. It's not fair to say once a cheater always a cheater. Some people really do make mistakes. I think it's fair to give a second chance, just not anymore after that.
false, and so false. not even close to true. Like the guy said above me, people do change. But even more than that, every relationship is not the same. Ive seen some relationship where i wonder to myself ';how do you keep that person';. One of my friends has never cheated on her husband but all he does is yell her and argue with her and accuse her.





To some point i think, well, if you are getting accused of cheating, why not do it. So, the cheater is always the one that gets blamed, but sometimes its both people in the relationship that can use a little work. Something is obviously wrong if a person feels like they must go somewhere else for love and affection!
It obviously depends on a number of factors.





I think emotional security or lack thereof is the biggest factor. For example, seomeone felt unloved as a child - even if they are in a real relationship as an adult they may never get over that lack of attention and will cheat for more attention good or bad. They will get attention if they cheat... good attention from their lover and negative attention from their significant other. Sometimes that's all people want. They will cheat over and over again. They may need counseling.





In other situations people can change. I would say if someone was in a rocky relationship but truly loved the other person and they had an ';accident';, felt horrible about it, came clean, asw the hurt they causesd, asked for forgiveness and all was well, then NO, I don't think they'd cheat again.





So Some people are compulsive cheaters that will never change. Others can change, or just stop the bad behavior before it becaomes a terrible addiction and they turn in to the former person.
False. Current gf cheated on my with her ex when we had just started our relationship. Came clean, although i seem trusting and relaxed, i've been keeping a short leash on her (without her noticing) and i've basically had her tailed, and she has not done so for years.
False. I think people can change anything if they really want to. People can make a mistake and then realize it and never do it again if they truly are committed and there are different variables and reasons why one would cheat to start with. I've been married for 21 years...my Hubby cheated and we went through the separation...counseling and I decided to stay...it was worth it...I had to find out why and the whole nine yards but I don't think he ever will again. People can make mistakes...humans do err.


Peace, Love %26amp; Happiness
It's not a hard and fast rule, but it is more true than false.


Some people grow up and learn to have a real relationship, but many look elsewhere when problems arise in a relationship and see cheating as the answer to their problems.
FALSE. That's like saying because someone made a mistake they are predetermined to continue making that same mistake over and over.


People make mistakes and learn from them. People have moments of weakness and become stronger for it.
It's not that easy. Some people do change. I must admit it is rare for a man to change his cheating ways. But it is possible. I did.
False-I have cheated on a partner before, but that in no way makes me a cheater for life.
True.


Look at me I can't stop.


It's in the blood, my grandfather was a life long cheater.


We can't help it.
false, im the opposite. i've never been a cheater but......................i'll leave that alone.
true true true so true its in the blood lmfao
Cuz Candy is dandy but Liquor is quicker
ppl can change. i never cheated but could have. i'd say false

No comments:

Post a Comment