Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: You have had to be taken to an Emergency Room?

True for me.





Due to motorcycles %26amp; formula 2cycle kart racing.





Almost forgot -- college hockey too!True or False: You have had to be taken to an Emergency Room?
True, a couple of times before. Once I broke my left wrist %26amp; once I fell down the stairs %26amp; hurt my head %26amp; I got unconsciousTrue or False: You have had to be taken to an Emergency Room?
Lets just say the Mary Poppins umbrella flying trick backfired. Horribly.
False. That would suck.
true


mom %26amp; i got into a car accident
true, many times over








what fun is life if you don't take risks?
yes almost broke both my legs doing flips on six foot trampoline...not a good idea
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment