Wednesday, February 10, 2010

TRUE or FALSE: You can learn alot about a person from clicking on a link on their profile?

The play of the century! Yah.


Hmmm, thinkin thinkin thinkin.....I need a link to ';my'; song.TRUE or FALSE: You can learn alot about a person from clicking on a link on their profile?
True...But let me go de-clutter a bit before you click.lol.....m





edit@ ';Nessa'; You are from ';Blue Planet';..haha


edit2, went to your profile link for blue planet


I would so love to visit Australia = )TRUE or FALSE: You can learn alot about a person from clicking on a link on their profile?
TRUE.
true! wow imagine that. or better yet think what you could learn just simply by asking the person. woohoo what a break thru
True....
True...-
True
True,
True!
So false..............
What! On this site? Does anyone puts the truth on their profile?
Not too much. what if the profile is complete lies?
yeah it´s true





greetings.!
you obviously haven't read mine
true
false
Ha ha! Wow!


Time I changed my passwords I think.
hmm... may be! what can u learn from mine? :p i'm curious!





@MiXxeD: are u sure? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment