Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: You've had a sinus or respiratory infection?

If true, share your experience please.





How long did it last?





did u see a doctor to cure it? Yes or No.





What did you use to cure it?True or False: You've had a sinus or respiratory infection?
It's been a while, but I used to get them all the time. They would last sometimes up to two weeks. I would go to my doctor and he would prescribe antibiotics and decongestants. Sinus infections are horrible. All the pain and pressure. It also makes you feel like crap.True or False: You've had a sinus or respiratory infection?
sinus infection.


and i think it was about 6 days.


and yes i saw a doctor.


and i dont remember what i used to cure it.
I don't know what that is. Maybe I do. I can't hardly breathe. I've been like this for 22 years, and my doctor doesn't do anything about it, so I just suffer. What about you?
False.
yes to both





sinus- antibiotics





respiratory infection- hospitalized
False.





Great. Now i'm going to get one.
False, no problems....!!
false(:

No comments:

Post a Comment