Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False? Spending time with your family is a great way to spend your birthday.?

Not a trick question, just your thoughts.True or False? Spending time with your family is a great way to spend your birthday.?
TrueTrue or False? Spending time with your family is a great way to spend your birthday.?
True. I always have two celebrations. One with my family and then one with my friends.
True
That is the best way I can thing of
If it's MY family, then false.


But maybe your family is a little bit more normal.
Very true.
super true
Only if you care for your family.
I could think of nothing worse.





I continually move city in the hope that my family will not come and visit me....at present 1700km from them....and they still turn up.
there is nothing more important in life than family. You come to realize that the older you get - spend every moment you can with then!!
so true
TRUE!!!!


although you might just want to go out with your mates, have some family time instead it will do you good


hope this helps


x
True.. and maybe with 2 of your closests friends, whom u consider as family anyways...
True...if you like your family.
It depends what kind of relationship you have with your family.
It depends on how well the family gets along. My parents always gave me good b'day parties.
Depends on your relationship with your family!
yes Hun! you never no what can of surprises they have up their sleeve and all the money you will have at the end of the day. child please spend that time with your family
depending on the if you like your family


in my case


false
It's the best way! Family will always be there but friends won't.


Life is short, so spend as much time with your family as you can. And let your family celebrate with you on your birthday, for they love you and always will.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment