Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false, you base your opinion on a particular sign on knowing not more than 5 people of that sign?

what you mean do mean base on my opinion do i know at least 5 people with my sign am a aries i know 4 people with my sign.True or false, you base your opinion on a particular sign on knowing not more than 5 people of that sign?
Because I know astrology, I never base any opinions of any sign on knowing any amount of that sgn. Every one of every sign is different because of the influences of the other 11 signs, 10 planets and myriad numbers of aspects. This is what stymies critics like chainlightning. True practice of astrology never assumes someones character because of just the Sun sign.True or false, you base your opinion on a particular sign on knowing not more than 5 people of that sign?
some signs i know more than 5 some signs i know at least 2 but i don't base my life on the Zodiac. they say the worst match for aqua is virgo and my best friend since the 7th grade is a virgo sooo i think is all fun for me i don't take it to serious
false,


if i don't know more than 5 people, I'm probably not interested enough to really think about it and base an opinion on it.
I know 1 more taurus. But i am the loyal and she is a super ******* *****.
it seems most people do.


I always keep an open ending to my answers. I can't judge someone if I don't know them, same goes for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment