Friday, February 12, 2010

POLL: Is the following statement true or false?

Early to bed....


Early to rise....POLL: Is the following statement true or false?
how big of hang oer ya gotPOLL: Is the following statement true or false?
not always true, depends on why, sometimes early to bed, late to rise.
True.


if you need 10 hours of sleep and you go to bed at 10 pm then you will wake up earlier than if you went to bed at 11pm.


understand?
true how else to wood you get wrom
Fundamentally I agree with the statement!
Works for me !! I must have been


a colicky baby because I hate to sleep !!
I guess it's true... but not for me. I could sleep until noon no matter what time I get to sleep.
true to the extent that early bird gets the worm.
false for some people my dad goes to sleep at 9:30 and wakes up at 10:00 sometimes
no coz if i go sleep erly then i wake up later but if i sleep late i wake up erly....i am so weird...
True
True
False for me. I can sleep all day even if I go to bed at like 7. lol
True.
True.
true
for me, false. lol
not true for me. i can go to bed early and still sleep to noon
false
Yup
no
My man does just that. Me...I just want to sleep any old time

No comments:

Post a Comment