Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: You are still close with a childhood friend that you grew up with?

If true, share your experience please.





How old were you when you met your friend and how long have you two been friends?





What has kept your friendship with this person going this long?True or False: You are still close with a childhood friend that you grew up with?
I have 3 friends that I met in 1st grade when we were 6 and we are still friends now at 46!


We know each other's lives and the obstacles we overcame to move forward. We have been there for each other through alcoholism, death, marriage, childbirth, divorce and part of the reason we stay friends is we can laugh about the same things! We picked up the 5th one in our group in Freshman year of high school so she is the newbie and we've only known her for 34 years. But she is sticking with us!True or False: You are still close with a childhood friend that you grew up with?
Unfortunately false for me....travels... time....
I am not really close with her but we see each other on our childrens' birthdays or holidays and talk on the phone or myspace every now and then. We met when we were in 5th grade, we are now 25. I try to keep in touch with her because she has always been there for me and I would hate to lose her as a friend!!
False
true
False.
true,still in the same town i grew up in
both--i married one-one slept with my bf-*** her n him-the others i hate.
True. We met in kindergarden. We just have always pretty much shared a brain. We see each other everyday still because we work together. SO, neither one of us can ever quit!
I'm still tight with three members of my first grade class, although we don't run into each other very often because we live in four different towns in three different states. We went through 12 years of school together, which seems to be a solid basis for good friendships. Growing up in a small town also helped.
TRUE ...some of the friends i still hang out with are classmates from grade school... and that's like from more than 20 years ago.
true - I was 5 when we bought the house across the street from there house


and we are both 37 now


the thing that has kept the friendship going this long is -


we are both nuts, we have the same sense of humor, except she is the more shyer one and I am the more outgoing one
I met one of my best friends in preschool...still best friends.
true! we have been best friends since 3rd grade, we were 9 years old. Now, we are both 22 and have taken our college education from different schools but we have kept the friendship going. Probably it is because we really set aside time to catch up with what's happening in each other's lives and by making it a point to be present in important events in each other's lives.脺 Communication, honesty and ';love'; for each other allowed our friendship to last for years.
true:


me and her parents were friends when we were born.





we always did stuff together like ballet, swimming, and going over to each others houses and now even though we arent as close as we used to be.. we still see each other a couple times every year.
False.
True since kindergarten and we are now in high school.... She lives around the corner from me, so i see her everyday....
I'm not still close with any of them.


My family moves around to much for me to bother making friends anymore.
False
True, when i was born my mom and his mom were best friends and we lived down the street from them, he was born shortly after and b/c our parents were friends we still are to this day, we've been friends for 18 years
false and it saddens me.
false i was a army brat and we moved all the time so if you meet some one you liked ,next thing you know you move again,and it is really hard to keep Friends when you move so far away
True. We went to kidnergarden (in Chicago) together up until 7th grade when I moved to Indiana. I lost touch with her and moved again to Wisconsin when I was a sophmore in high school. One day I went to classmates.com and I thought I would look for her. I found her and we have been e-mailing each other and eventually started calling each other. I also found 5 other school classmates from kidnergarten and we are planning a reunion sometime this summer. That classmates.com is something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment