Friday, February 12, 2010

True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're the commander in chief of your pimp?

Are we talking about the sex position or having some action on the side?True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're the commander in chief of your pimp?
False: Side action is never okay. Trust me when I say this, I've been the one who had my spouse get some side action. I have and still feel the hurt and pain since I found out and it's just no worth it.





Then again u might say I'm a woman scorned (YES), but still it hurts like hell. If ur thinking of scoring elsewhere might I suggest that u break it off first. There is nothing worse than being cheated on and if u still care about the other person why put them in that position. Just saying.True or False: Side action is ok as long as you're the commander in chief of your pimp?
Side action is ok as long as it includes pimp-slapping.
False - you will be the creator of your own misery
false

No comments:

Post a Comment