Monday, February 8, 2010

True or False: You had a MySpace account before, but you deleted it; now you have Twitter account?

False





I have a myspace, and am not switching to Twitter


.


..True or False: You had a MySpace account before, but you deleted it; now you have Twitter account?
False. I have both. And a Face Book. On Face Book I keep in touch with friends and family, but I keep things respectable. On MySpace, I am however I feel like at the moment. Twitter is just more accessible for those quick updates. BTW, I have two Twitter accounts. One personal and one for business.True or False: You had a MySpace account before, but you deleted it; now you have Twitter account?
FALSE
FALSE, TRUE
Objection, irrelevant and assumes facts not in evidence.
False. I did have a MySpace, and I deleted it, but I don't have a twitter.
FALSE AND FALSE
Part 1: true


Part 2: false
Falsetto. Sorry
False, I deleted it for facebook.
true, but i don't use twitter, i use facebook
Yes I have a myspace, and no I don't want a twitter, I am happy with what I have.
The light at the end of the tunnel is actually Santa with a bloody knife.You better watch out,you better not pout.......
Very false.
False


never had either
False both of those sites suck
true but then i deleted my twitter account
No. xD


I still have MySpace.


Never had a Twitter.


xP
false
false
false
false





ive never heard of twitter!
true, but i dont ever go on there either.
i have myspace


but i refure to do twitter


it is stupid and stalkerish





so false
f
no
false. over my dead body would i get a twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment