Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false poll....one of the most underrated bands of the 80's was the Talking Heads?

TRUE! They're one of my all time favorites.True or false poll....one of the most underrated bands of the 80's was the Talking Heads?
I don't think they were underrated. During the 80's they were highly recognized and popular. Today's kids may not have heard of them, but that doesn't take away from who they were.True or false poll....one of the most underrated bands of the 80's was the Talking Heads?
Definitely true, along with Supertramp!
Talking heads are great! They are pretty underrated, most people dont even know who they are. I didnt, but my ex bf sister listened to them all the time and I love that band
I love the Talking Heads!
True, but I don't think they're underrated. They get respect.
TRUE
True
true i guess
true
true
They scare me. :)
I have to agree....I really liked some of their songs.
true--saw them, they were very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment