Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or False: You are/were usually blamed for eating all the food in your household?

If True, share your experience please.





You ever get accused for eating up everything in the house?





Do you think it's because of your weight?True or False: You are/were usually blamed for eating all the food in your household?
False. My stepfather gets blamed for eating all the food in the house but I do get blamed for drinking everything in the house. I don't know why but I am always thirsty especially during the middle of the night!True or False: You are/were usually blamed for eating all the food in your household?
If there is anything chocolate in the house missing, or cookies, my man blames me. And he is always right. What can I say, I love chocolate!





And no, it's not because of my weight. I could stand to lose 15 pounds, but it was the same situation when I was stick thin.
Yes! Im skinny so they just say the skinny ppl eat up everything :P
no just hiding the snacks............not fat just greedy!
False
false: I am usually the one doing the accusing, because my husband eats everything
yes.....
false
So, I buy it.
No
False,
True they always blame me for everything that goes wrong.
No. I eat very little when I'm home.
never. i'm the only female.
Only the goodies.Of which I am paying by having to drop the weight again.The husband complains he never gets any of the Mounds he thinks he hides in the drawer.
False





Nobody cares.
I am not sure I like what this question seems to be implying. But, I will answer it anyway. False. I am overweight and I have never been accused of eating up everything in the house. My husband is his correct weight and he eats way more than I do.
false..
are / was / and usually am the cause and no weight is not a factor
True, because I live alone, so if any food is eaten, it must have been. eaten by me
False sorry
False. I got in trouble for eating so slow. I was always the last one to leave the table.
false... i do get accused of other things though... heehee
True, I live alone
false!! i was the weight-consciouls kid in the house!!
false
i live alone so...yes...i blame myself!





heehee :)
false





i get accused for not eating anything..bc im skinny
false. Only for the juices though.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment