Monday, February 8, 2010

True or false real men drive a stick shift?

my white husband drives a stick shift and I think it's so hot I also know how to drive oneTrue or false real men drive a stick shift?
Real men do whatever the hell they want.True or false real men drive a stick shift?
Why start a sentence with ';my white husband';? No one here cares what color or race his is except you apparently. Do you have a problem with it so that you feel the need to point it out? A REAL man doesn't need any thing except what he was born with. If you think his driving a stick makes him a real man he must be seriously lacking in other qualities and I don't mean in his pants either.
So does that make YOU a real man?





You want to know if someone is a real man? Lift up their kilt and have a look or genetically test them for the XY chromosome. Any other definition is in the eye of the beholder or artificially created by the entertainment industry.
';My white husband';, nice racial connotations there, suggests you think only ';real men'; are white....says a lot about you...mainly that you're a redneck ****.





Outside of the USA 99% of cars are manual.
That's an analogy that really has no validity for anything. ';Real men'; can drive whatever they want and just because someone drives a stick shift doesn't mean they aren't a ';real man';.
stick shifts are the best, you can accelerate well with any **** car if its a stick shift. Like my bugatti veyron, I installed a stick shift, and its the best thing ive ever had
I'm happy you think your white husband is hot while he drives a stick shift.





I'm sad that this makes you so happy. Real men are just that- real men. Doesn't matter what they drive.
real men drive automatics, guys that think they are real men drive manuals
False.


My dad does and he discusts me.


Plus, a stick shift is really out dated.
Truf
how sad...another obvious troll
ytrfda
true.
true
true

No comments:

Post a Comment