Wednesday, February 10, 2010

True or false poll....if sex is a pain in the butt you're doing it wrong?

ah, the pleasantries around your breakfast table might drive one to eat out more oftenTrue or false poll....if sex is a pain in the butt you're doing it wrong?
True, but also if it is a guy having anal for the first time. Lol!True or false poll....if sex is a pain in the butt you're doing it wrong?
Ha ha ha True.
false...


it takes a bit of preparation to perform certain acts...
Yep you've turned the wrong way around
LOL! Loving your answers, Saw! OMG- You may be doing it wrong, if it is painful in any orfice. (Since you asked.....)
Very true no matter which way you take this question. =)
possibly true.. it depends on how painful it is
soooooooooooo true
True if its a pain in my butt I would have to say WRONG HOLE!
True, and this is one of your best!!!!
Could be true, maybe just hemmorhoids. grrrrr
LOL.....


I'm just flabbergasted that you posted this....
true and than false maybe
in my book...true
sex shouldn't be in the butt!
yea.. sex with me is like heaven
lol it's true for me but not for all. I dont want any anal haha
False....


and


That is as much as I am saying......


Peace.
depends on whos butt it is...mine or hers.
You need to ask this at a prison, I hear they have a lot of that going in.
i think that depends on if your gay or kinky
it can be
lmao.......
True. I don't butter my bread on that side. My butt is one-way only.
  • scene hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment